jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Mr. B Obst" <b.1.al...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jmeter mail sampler Q&A
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 18:37:41 GMT
Q. Is there a way to turn off the Newsgroup request in IMAP?

It turns out there is a bug in goodserver, if you are using it, which if you
are on this list probably not, but the bug is ;
//BUG>> When JMeter requests this line;
A6 FETCH 1 (BODY.PEEK[HEADER.FIELDS (Newsgroups)])
//goodserver responds um yes and gobledygook what you said
* 1 FETCH (BODY[HEADER.FIELDS (Newsgroups)] {2}
//afterward the error occurs, IO exception, there is no more communication
the TC fails and thats the end. Both JMeter and IMAP server hold the socket
open untill JMeter is terminated.

Please respond anyone who has an idea what im talking about or knows what
goodserver is or how to adjust the IMAP properties or can sympathize with
me.

Thanks in advance,

./b