jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Maik Winkler <maik.wink...@philips.com>
Subject Re: JMeter BSP
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2007 12:12:38 GMT
Hi sebb and Nino,

@sebb: ok I read about that "feature" or set up of the WEB-AS.
        But I do not have the opportuninity to change the application for
this testingcase,
        You mentioned I can add an appropriate Header to my testplan, but
how can I do this and how I have to set up this header?
        Sorry for that, but I am not so familiar with JMeter.

@Nino: Https is the used protocol.

thx to you in advance
greetings
Maik