jmeter-user mailing list archives

From mcroteau105 <m...@mail.randrinc.com>
Subject Re: JMeter results not showing after running JMeter ant task
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 23:35:18 GMT

Fixed it.  I used the xls files from the extras directory in JMeter.    I
changed both reports :

jmeter-results-report.xsl -------------> replaced with
-------------------->jmeter-results-report_21.xsl

             and

jmeter-results-detail-report.xsl  --------> replaced with ----------------->
jmeter-results-detail-report_21.xsl

Again, these are available in the extras file.   Thanks again.  Happy
hunting everyone!

Mike