jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Scott Cederberg" <ceder...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: spurious content from SOAP/XML-RPC Request
Date Sun, 04 Feb 2007 02:06:05 GMT
> You'e right - sorry, I misread the headers:
>
> Accept: multipart/*
>
> It does seem odd that there are apparent part length markers.
> There is already a content length header which should mean that the
> part sizes are not needed.
>
> Which version of JMeter are you using?

I'm using JMeter version 2.2.

I notice that the SOAP Sampler is using the Jakarta Commons HTTPClient
library, which the HTTP Sampler that I've used previously is not.  I
tried using the HTTP Sampler HTTPClient to see if it also inserted
part sizes into a POST request, which it did not on the request I
tried.

                     Scott