jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Stuart Findlay <stuart.find...@cp.net>
Subject Re: Default request parameters wrapped up in multipart
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2007 10:22:18 GMT
Thanks Sebb

I've logged the RFE as Bug #41566

One thing I'm still confused about is why the default parameters are
delivered differently when a file is sent with the POST request.

When there is no file they are sent as one entity as "Line-based text
data" but when a file is sent with the request they are each sent as
individual parts on the multipart post.

Stuart