jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Kachhchhara, Manish" <Manish.Kachhchh...@am.sony.com>
Subject Load testing Ajax app with Jmeter
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 21:48:07 GMT
I am trying to do a load test using Jmeter on a web based java
application on server that uses Ajax extensively.
Basicaly I simulate 10 users hiting the same request.
The problem I notice is:
The statistics I get from Graph results do not reflect what I expect. It
seems like the response comes back from server right away without
waiting for the Ajax to finish since it is the Ajax call that brings the
data I need.
Can you use JMeter in load testing Ajax based apps?
If not is there any equivalent open source tool I could use to
accomplish this.
Your help is appreciated.