jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jmeter mail sampler Q&A
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 21:58:21 GMT
JMeter often reports errors as HTTP even though they aren't - it
started as an HTTP test tool and grew...

As far as I know the packet checksum errors are nothing to do with
JMeter or even Java; they are generated at a much lower level.

Perhaps there is a network problem or hardware fault on the ethernet card.