jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: spurious content from SOAP/XML-RPC Request
Date Sun, 04 Feb 2007 11:57:52 GMT
On 04/02/07, Scott Cederberg <cederber@gmail.com> wrote:
> > You'e right - sorry, I misread the headers:
> >
> > Accept: multipart/*
> >
> > It does seem odd that there are apparent part length markers.
> > There is already a content length header which should mean that the
> > part sizes are not needed.
> >
> > Which version of JMeter are you using?
>
> I'm using JMeter version 2.2.
>
> I notice that the SOAP Sampler is using the Jakarta Commons HTTPClient
> library, which the HTTP Sampler that I've used previously is not.  I
> tried using the HTTP Sampler HTTPClient to see if it also inserted
> part sizes into a POST request, which it did not on the request I
> tried.

Looks like a bug in JMeter then, so please create a Bugzilla issue,
and attach (*) any relevant files such as jmeter.log and the jmx file
(scrub any private data first!). If you can provide a script that
shows the fault with a public SOAP server that would be ideal.

(*) you need to create the issue before you can attach anything.