jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jmeter 2.2 only running first sampler in thread group
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2007 23:17:33 GMT
Seems a very odd occurrence.  If this was a general problem I'm sure
there would be lots more complaints ...

Are there any other elements in the test plan?

What happens if you try two different samplers (e.g. Java Request) -
do you get the same effect?

Does it happen with both types of HTTP Sampler?

And most important - what version of Java are you using?