jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Jian Tong" <To...@Toronto.CBC.CA>
Subject Re: http post request with xml file
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2007 16:01:18 GMT
Hi AJ,

The tool is great and thank you very much.

There is only thing I am not clear. The xml file sent by Jmeter is caught and displayed by
Windump. But it was split into 2 parts in the dos console. I am thinking whether it's possible
to increase the packet size more than 65535 such that the xml file can appear as a whole.
I have tried to change the size in some way, but it always shows invalid size. Do you know
the valid largest packet size for Windump ?

Thank you

Jian Tong

>>> git <git@cubicalland.com> 02/07/07 2:51 AM >>>

Also
http://nerds-central.blogspot.com/2007/01/sniff-http-for-free-find-out-what-is.html is how
I do it.

Seb, I would like to add this to the wiki but have no idea how to do
this!

Cheers

AJ