jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "mr_1978@juno.com" <mr_1...@juno.com>
Subject xml/soap request sampler message folder file selection
Date Sun, 04 Feb 2007 23:02:01 GMT
Hi All,

I'm using Jmeter to test webservices using the SOAP/XML Request sampler
and am sending multiple files via the message folder feature.  It works
great, but the question that I have is since it's selecting files
randomly, does it possibly select the same file twice or three times?
I'm trying to have the files that are in the folder only be sent once.
ie. If I have the thread looping 100 times and there are 100 files in
the folder that I'm pointing to, each file gets selected only once for
submission.

Is this a feature in the properties that can be set or is there a
plugin that can make this possible?  I've been using google to try and
find answers but haven't had any luck.

Thanks,

Aaron