jmeter-user mailing list archives

From SOA Work <soaw...@web.de>
Subject replace session parameters for every sample
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2007 08:09:25 GMT

Hi there,

I have the following problem:

The web application I want to test uses some hidden input fields to maintain state. So I have
to check the first response for some values and use them for every following request as post
parameter.

Thanks to regular expression post processors I can easily retrieve the needed values, but
I don&#8217;t know how to automatically reuse them in the following requests.

Changing every following http sample is a solution, but I use the recording mode and do have
lots of samples, so it would be nice to automate this task.

Can somebody help me out? Do I miss something? Is there a common way like a specific pre-processor
to solve this problem.?

Thanks in advance
soa