jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Aliasgar S Hararwala" <aliasgar.hararw...@gmail.com>
Subject JMeter on Extranet Environment?
Date Fri, 05 Jan 2007 10:43:54 GMT
Hi,

I have a couple of questions

1. How does JMeter work for extranet applications? Any link or pointers
would be greatly appreciated. The extranet links that I am suppose to be
working are of the format
http://xxxxxx/xxxxxx/homepage.aspx (there is no domain name specified as
such), how does JMeter recognize urls with no proper domain naming
convention?

2. How do I performance test a page that has a form to be filled? Which
Sampler in JMeter provides this functionality? Any pointers h

3. How do I clear up my results from any listener without closing it and
opening it back? When I am developing jmx scripts, I keep checking the
listener every time I add a sampler (just to see if it works fine). And
hence in this debugging mode I constantly need to clear the results in the
listener. Please guide me as to how do I go about doing this?

Awaiting your response

--
Regards,
Aliasgar