jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Labudu Gopanna" <Labu...@cybage.com>
Subject RE: HTTPS requests are failed in jmeter!
Date Tue, 02 Jan 2007 05:35:04 GMT

Thanks for reply,
	I have removed those jsse .jar files from jmeter/lib/ext folder
Still it is failed.
I have removed comments from jmeter.properties file for follwing
statemetns,

     ssl.provider=com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.Provider
     ssl.pkgs=com.sun.net.sll.internal.www.protocol
     javax.net.ssl.keyStorePassword=changeit

it is giving the same errors what I have sent.

-----Original Message-----
From: sebb [mailto:sebbaz@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, December 31, 2006 9:24 PM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Re: HTTPS requests are failed in jmeter!

On 29/12/06, Labudu Gopanna <LabuduG@cybage.com> wrote:

> Thanks for reply I am using java1.4 version.

But which provider are you using?

Not all javas are equal.

> Should I modify any thing in jmeter or browser?

No.

> I have copied jsse .jar files also in jmeter/lib/ext directory

This is not a good idea - they should not be in the lib/ext directory.
Delete them.

Sun Java 1.4 and later include SSL support as part of the JVM
installation.

> Can you help me to do the same?
>

> From
> Gopal,
>

> Which version of java you are using?
>         Read at
> http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/get-started.html
>         For compatibility with SSL.
>         1.4  or 1.5 will  do better.
>
> Thanks
>
> Anjan

com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.BaseSSLSocketImpl.a(Unknown
> Source)
>
>             at
com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.BaseSSLSocketImpl.b(Unknown

sun.net.www.protocol.https.AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.connect(Un

com.sun.net.ssl.internal.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnectionOldImpl.co
> nnect(Unknown Source)
>
>             at

org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.sample(HTTPSampler.j
> ava:406)
>
>             at

org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(HTTPSampl