jmeter-user mailing list archives

From asn_dileep <asn_dil...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject ERROR - Using 'CSV Data Set Config'
Date Sat, 06 Jan 2007 11:39:48 GMT

Hi,

I am using 'CSV Data Set Config' for passing parameters. I've entered file
name as D:\data.csv and the variable names are username,password.

In my script, I input ${username} and ${password} for each column. I run the
thread group now. No values are passing from csv file.

When, I check in log file, I found following error.

2007/01/06 19:47:40 ERROR - jmeter.gui.tree.JMeterTreeNode: Can't obtain GUI
class for org.apache.jmeter.config.CSVDataSet

Any help ?

Thanks