jmeter-user mailing list archives

From asn_dileep <asn_dil...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: HELP - Passing PArameters
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2007 02:43:36 GMT

Hi Mahesh,

Thanks for your information and here are my queries.

I've created csv file with username in one colunm and password in one column
and placed it in bin folder.
1) In function parameter window, I've choosen a '__CSVRead' from dropdown.
2) I've entered file name as test.csv and 0 as column number.
3) Now I clicked on 'Generate' button. Script getting generated as
'${__CSVRead(,)}'. But it should be like '${__CSVRead(test.csv,0)}' right ?.
Can you suggest me, where is the problem ?

Thanks in advance.