jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Alexander Wallace ...@rwmotloc.com>
Subject Re: read URL's from file
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2007 21:43:41 GMT
Sorry, I don't have the answer, but It sounds exactly like what i
need to do, except with jdbc calls...

To make sure: You have one single HTTP sampler and want to grab the
url from a file, have that sampler hit all the urls in the file, but
have only one thread in your test.... So that if you add more
threads, it would be like having multiple users visit each one of
them, all the urls in the file?

I want to do that too... If you find the answer, please share it... I
will too if I do...

Thanks!