jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem-cannot access applet page and application
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2007 13:07:15 GMT
JMeter is not a browser; it is a server testing application.

So it does not process Javascript in web-pages, nor does it support
interaction with applets downloaded in web pages.

If you want to test how the server responds to the applet, you will
have to find out what requests the applet is making of the server and
add these as samplers to the JMeter test plan.