jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ERROR - Using 'CSV Data Set Config'
Date Sat, 06 Jan 2007 11:47:12 GMT
On 06/01/07, asn_dileep <asn_dileep@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am using 'CSV Data Set Config' for passing parameters. I've entered file
> name as D:\data.csv and the variable names are username,password.

OK

> In my script, I input ${username} and ${password} for each column. I run the

OK

> thread group now. No values are passing from csv file.
>
> When, I check in log file, I found following error.
>
> 2007/01/06 19:47:40 ERROR - jmeter.gui.tree.JMeterTreeNode: Can't obtain GUI
> class for org.apache.jmeter.config.CSVDataSet

This looks like there is a problem with the JMeter installation, or
perhaps with the way you are starting JMeter.

Are there any other error messages in jmeter.log?
What version of JMeter, OS and Java are you running?

Have you editted the JMX file?

Does the problem also occur if you run the script in non-GUI mode?