jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JRuby or Groovy?
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2007 22:22:42 GMT
JMeter supports both BeanShell (directly) and BSF.

As far as I know, Groovy is BSF-compatible; not sure about JRuby.

So it should be possible to use at least Groovy with the existing BSF sampler.

Note that the BSF sampler has not been tested in earnest, so there may
be some teething problems with it. If you have any problems, let me
know so I can fix it.