jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Windows and JDK setup for Jmeter
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2007 11:43:09 GMT
On 04/01/07, git <git@cubicalland.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 2007-01-03 at 11:10 -0800, gubbu gubbu wrote:
>
> > My oracle client forces a jdk 1.3 installation .But I cannot use Jmeter with 1.3
with SSL . So how can I point to JDK 1.5 without unintalling JDK 1.3 ? Is there any place
in windows version of jmeter where I can specify "JAVA_HOME"?

> Sorry to answer these out of order.  The solution is simple - just put
> the full path to the java exec you want on the command line. java.exe
> then uses the directory from which it is launched to work out where its
> jars etc are.  If it still picks the wrong jars (though it will get the
> correct exe this way) spec the classpath on the command line as well.

Not possible to change the classpath on the command-line - the -jar
flag overrides any classpath.

What I do is set JAVA_HOME, and then add %JAVA_HOME%\bin to the PATH.