jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HELP - Passing PArameters
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2007 11:13:37 GMT
The CSVRead funtion is deprecated in favour of CSV Dataset Config,
which is much easier to use.

For the CSVRead function to read 2 columns, you need 3 function calls:

${__CSVRead(test.csv,0)}
${__CSVRead(test.csv,1)}
${__CSVRead(test.csv,next)}

These read column 1, column 2 and then advance to the next row.

But don't do that - use the CSV DataSet instead.