jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Mat Schaffer <scha...@gmail.com>
Subject Open .jmx in eclipse
Date Tue, 02 Jan 2007 15:17:46 GMT
I'm trying to set up eclipse so I can open the jMeter test files just
by clicking on them.  But googling for the info hasn't proved
fruitful.  So my questions are...

(1) Is there a way I can coax jMeter to run in a cwd other then it's
own bin directory?  Although the startup script looks like it
provides the full lib path I run into the following problems that
look like it's being ignored inside the app:

java.lang.Throwable: Could not access /Users/lib
         at org.apache.jmeter.NewDriver.<clinit>(NewDriver.java:77)
java.lang.Throwable: Could not access /Users/lib/ext
         at org.apache.jmeter.NewDriver.<clinit>(NewDriver.java:77)
java.lang.Throwable: Could not access /Users/lib/junit
         at org.apache.jmeter.NewDriver.<clinit>(NewDriver.java:77)

(2) Is there a way I can tell jMeter to open a test plan on startup
rather than just opening a new plan?  Just providing the file as an
argument doesn't seem to do it.

Thanks,
Mat