jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "GUERARD Elisabeth" <elisabeth.guer...@europarl.europa.eu>
Subject ERROR - jmeter.threads.JMeterThread: java.lang.NullPointerException
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2007 14:23:53 GMT
dear all,

First of all I wish you an happy new year.
I run my JMeter's script this afternoon , and I have following error in
the jmeter log but apparently all tasks scheduled have been produced
correclty, what does it mean the following error?
Thanks in advance for help.

2007/01/03 14:57:17 INFO  -
jmeter.protocol.http.parser.HtmlParserHTMLParser: Using htmlparser
implementation provided with JMeter