jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "GUERARD Elisabeth" <elisabeth.guer...@europarl.europa.eu>
Subject regular expression extractor
Date Fri, 05 Jan 2007 11:39:32 GMT
 Dear all,

			I used before the regular expression extrator,
but now I need to use it to extract several variables.
			I found the following in the Jmeter help :

			The name of the JMeter variable in which to
strore the result. Also note that each group is stored as [refname]_g#,
where [refname]_g#, where [refname] is the string you entered
			as the reference name, and # is the group
number, where group 0 is the entire match, group 1 is the match from the
first set of parentheses, etc...

I try by this way:    reference name test_g#  ,  after it woud test_g #
1, test_g # 2....
                            regular expression: <a
href="javascript:searchInterpreter \('(.*)', '(.*)', '(.*)', '(.*)'\)">
                            template: $1$, $2$,$3$,$4$

			Should be ok normally ,isn't it?
			Elisabeth