jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Robert Spielmann <spielm...@codecentric.de>
Subject Re: jmeter is not recorded HTTPS request through proxy server.
Date Fri, 05 Jan 2007 10:14:04 GMT
Hi Gopal,

recording HTTPS through the Proxy is not possible.

Regards,
Robert

Am Freitag, den 05.01.2007, 14:20 +0530 schrieb Labudu Gopanna:
> Hi all,
>
>  I wanted to record HTTP request and HTTPS requests. Jmeter meter
> recorded http requests and not HTTPS request, error page is appeared
> (The page cannot be displayed)
>

> Note:  I have done through proxy server
>

> From
>
> Gopal
>

> "Legal Disclaimer: This electronic message and all contents contain information from
Cybage Software Private Limited which may be privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected
from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the addressee(s) only. If you are not
an addressee, any disclosure, copy, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error please notify the
sender by reply e-mail to and destroy the original message and all copies. Cybage has taken
every reasonable precaution to minimize the risk of malicious content in the mail, but is
not liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any malicious content in this e-mail.
You should carry out your own malicious content checks before opening the e-mail or attachment."

--
Robert Spielmann

Codecentric GmbH
http://www.codecentric.de