jmeter-user mailing list archives

From git <...@cubicalland.com>
Subject Re: will jmeter test update my DB?
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2007 10:08:38 GMT
Well - it all depends on what you are asking JMeter to do.  But if you
expect it to behave just the same way a user would, and the user
interaction would result in a DB update, then the answer is yes - you
are doing something wrong.  If you check out nerds-central
(nerds-central.blogspot.com) I put an article on there which describes
how to use jmeter samplers and proxys to figure out exactly what the
browser is doing and then replicate it using JMeter.

Cheers

AJ