jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Choudh...@labware.com
Subject Re: Problem while connecting to SQL Server through Jmeter
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2006 05:40:17 GMT
Hi,
         Ensure that the three jars Msbase.jar,Msutil.jar,Mssqlserver.jar
are in JMeter's lib directory.Then change the Database URL to
jdbc:microsoft:sqlserver://<ip of the machine which is hosting the
database>:<port number where the database listener is running>;
databaseName=<ur database Name>.Your JDBC driver class looks ok. You need
to change only the Database url and it should work.Hope this helps.

Regards,

Subhrajyoti
Mobile: +919830079545
Mail: choudhury@labware.com
Web: www.labware.com

LabWare LIMS Solutions - Results Count

naveen sharma <maynaveen@yahoo.com>
12/19/2006 10:27 AM
Please respond to
"JMeter Users List" <jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>

jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
cc

Subject
Problem while connecting to SQL Server through Jmeter

Hi all,

 I'm trying to create a database connection pool using "JDBC Connection
Configuration".Our database is SQL server 2000.

I just found after I run the setup.exe of JDBC driver I downloaded from
Microsoft, I find the three jar files in the \Microsoft SQL Server 2000
Driver for JDBC\lib dir. I copied them to \jakarta-jmeter-2.1.1\lib
And in Database Connection Configuration I wrote like this:

Database URL: jdbc:microsoft:sqlserver://localhost:1433\mydb
JDBC Driver class: com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver
Username: ***
Password: ***

But after I ran the script, I got this error.
" org.apache.jmeter.protocol.jdbc.util.NoConnectionsAvailableException" Is
my Database URL and JDBC Driver class set correctly?

Can anyone please let me know what the problem is ?

Thanks in advance ,
Naveen