jmeter-user mailing list archives

From jmeter_user_2006 <it_kr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: New to JMeter...pointers needed
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2006 02:02:04 GMT

yes, I agree.
But as I said earlier, this class (client) initiates socket communication
with the server at a specified port.....I know I can do a load test on the
server directly, but I am looking into testing both the client and server at
the same time....

The client happens to be a standalone java program.
Any thoughts?