jmeter-user mailing list archives

From socio_pal <socio_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Can I use the same CSV file for all my Jmeter instances
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2006 22:15:55 GMT

Hi:
For my DB Performance testing,  I have a client and 2 jmeter servers running
30 threads each. If I have just one CSV file for both the instances, can
someone tell me how the threads will read the file? For eg., will the thread
1 of instance A read row1 of xyz.csv file and thread 1 of instance B read
row2 of xyz.csv file? I want each thread to read different rows without any
conflicts. Otherwise,  I get the Unique Constraint error from the Database.
Can anyone please tell me how this can be done. I really need an answer for
this. Its urgent.

Thanks.