jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Ron Miller" <ron.mil...@cobancorporation.com>
Subject RE: Transaction Controller
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2006 22:04:43 GMT
It's still not clear what the problem is. The first thing I noticed in
the View Results Tree listener is that the LOGIN/action.process request
returns a 302. I thought that this might be the culprit even though I
don't have Follow Redirects checked in the request element. To test this
I added two more elements to the script after the login to navigate to
another page and back again. These are not static html pages (they are
jsps) but they do not contain a redirect. I wrapped these in a
Transaction Controller and ran the test again with 5 users, 1 loop:

css;jsessionid - 0
LOGIN/action.process - 15
LOGIN Transaction Controller - 18

Page 2 - 34
Page 1 - 53
PAGE Transaction Controller - 115

So it doesn't look like the redirect is causing it.

My execution tree looks like this:

- Login form
- LOGIN Transaction Controller
	- css;jsessionid