jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Synchronizing Timers buggy?
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 18:11:00 GMT
I've not used the Sync Timer in earnest, so I don't know if it has
these problems.

I do know that sometimes the 2/80 display can go wrong (I've seen -1/n
!), but the fact that "stop test" is having a problem suggests that
there are indeed still some threads active. [BTW, Shutdown is a less
forceful version - it does not kill threads]

It might be worth replacing the sampler with a Java Request Sampler
(use a similar time delay) to see how the Sync Timer behaves with a
simpler test.

S.