jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [newbie] A couple of questions
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2006 10:59:18 GMT
You can also omit the .* - they don't do anthing useful in this context.

GetPayment   => look for GetPayment
GetPayment.* => look for GetPayment follow by zero or more characters

which has the same effect, but will take longer to process.

A trailing (or leading) .* is rarely needed, and certainly not here.