jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Meenakshi Rm" <mee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jmeter ant task
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2006 16:44:32 GMT
Hi ,

I have tried using this..it reallly works good.

The problem I guess is.... you have nested jmeter task inside taskdef
element. That is not the way it shud be.

Keep taskdef tag seperate , it is used to define jmeter ant task.

Use jmeter ant task inside target as below:

Sample:

<taskdef    name="jmeter"    classname="
org.programmerplanet.ant.taskdefs.jmeter.JMeterTask"/>

  <target name="automate"  depends="clean"  >
<jmeter    jmeterhome="c:/jmeter"
resultlog="${dist}/JMeterResults.jtl">

<testplans dir="${src}" includes="*.jmx"/>
   <property name="request.threads" value="1"/>
   <property name="request.loop" value="2"/>

</jmeter>

  </target>

Hope this helps.

Regards,