jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Vic <...@pandora.com>
Subject Adding exceptions to "Retreive All Embedded Resources from HTML files"
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2006 20:11:40 GMT

Is there a way to add exceptions to the "Retrieve All Embedded Resources from
HTML files" option? Perhaps filtered by regular expression? I have been load
testing a set of pages that access some off-site tracking resources that I
would like to leave out, since they are generating a lot of unnecessary
latency.

I already looked at the htmlparser config, but it doesn't seem to do exactly
what I need. Unless I don't understand it correctly!