jmeter-user mailing list archives

From gubbu gubbu <gubbu_gu...@yahoo.com>
Subject Load testing files as big as 100MB
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2006 00:59:01 GMT

I want to use HTTP requests to a webserver and download say 100MB
files(PDF or video or audio)   and I want to load test this . I also want to
make sure what I asked has been downloaded and then delete them to save
space and then run them in a loop

Can this be done with Jmeter ?Can Ijust add a threadpool of say 10
threads and run in loop for say 100 iterations and just give the filenames?

Thanks
Roger