jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Indraneel Chowdhury" <indraneel.chowdh...@induslogic.com>
Subject (Actual) Time taken to load a page
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2006 11:06:12 GMT
This may be a newbie question, but I haven't found a good answer for this
yet. Say, there is a page that has a some css, js, gif and png components,
along with an aspx component. When JMeter executes, even if these requests
may have been sent one after the other, we may get the responses in
parallel. So how would I calculate the total time taken to load the page (
which is actually made up by the sum of these components)? It cannot be the
sum of the times taken to load the individual components because of the
parallelism in the responses coming back from the web-server. Any help would
be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and regards
Neel