jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Yann WOGENSTAHL <yann.wogenst...@aql.fr>
Subject Re: HTTPS Recording using jmeter proxy sever.
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2006 12:19:18 GMT
Labudu Gopanna a écrit :

>Hi,
>Can we record HTTPS site using jmeter proxy server?
>If yes, how to do that?
>

>"Legal Disclaimer: This electronic message and all contents contain information from Cybage
Software Private Limited which may be privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from
disclosure. The information is intended to be for the addressee(s) only. If you are not an
addressee, any disclosure, copy, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error please notify the sender
by reply e-mail to and destroy the original message and all copies. Cybage has taken every
reasonable precaution to minimize the risk of malicious content in the mail, but is not liable
for any damage you may sustain as a result of any malicious content in this e-mail. You should
carry out your own malicious content checks before opening the e-mail or attachment."