jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Peter Lin" <wool...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Monitor plan for WAS 5.1 MBean StatusServlet
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2006 00:36:05 GMT
I know it's feasible. I did a port of Tomcat's status servlet for BEA
weblogic a few years back, but i don't have the code anymore.

as long as you output the statistics in the same format, you should be able
to re-use the monitor listener to save time.  though if you want something
that nicer and better, I would use a different format for the server stats
and write a new listener.

peter