jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "McCune, Tim" <tmcc...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject RE: Remote testing hangs
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2006 01:04:40 GMT
Still haven't figured out why this isn't working, but I've tried this on
Linux and FreeBSD boxes, and it works fine.  It's only when trying to add a
Windows machine into the mix that things stop working.

-----Original Message-----
From: McCune, Tim
Sent: Monday, October 02, 2006 6:22 PM
To: jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Remote testing hangs

I'm trying to set up my first JMeter test that is using remote clients.  My
environment consists of a Windows machine and a Linux machine.  I have
started jmeter-server on both machines.  When I do a "remote start" on the
same machine that I'm running the GUI on, everything works fine.  When I try
to do a "remote start" on the other box, it doesn't work.  On the Linux box,
JMeter freezes up completely.  On the Windows box, the GUI continues to
work; it just acts like nothing has happened.  No results.  I've tried
turning on debugging, but there's nothing informative in the logs.  Any
suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

--Tim