jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "McAbee, Kyle - BLS CTR" <>
Subject FW: 401 Access Denied; NTLM authentication fails using HTTP Authorization Manager component; WebLogic server
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2006 16:24:25 GMT
Dear Sebb and Janus Users List:

Changed entry in HTTP Authorization Manager to use the network domain
for network user and my network user name. Script playback still fails,
but in a different way: the View Results Tree listener shows no
showed failed responses.

You wrote: ... Sun Java only supports NTLM on Windows.

Does this mean that JMeter cannot use NTLM if the WebLogic server
program is running on a non-Windows server machine?

Administrator for WebLogic server claims that server is not using NTLM.
If so, do not understand why sampler result would include:

> WWW-Authenticate: Negotiate
> WWW-Authenticate: NTLM

Sorry to flail. JMeter always worked for me before!

Sincerely yours,

Kyle McAbee
Senior Software Engineer
BAE Systems Information Technology