jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Tsygankov" <>
Subject Problem with many thread groups in Non GUI mode
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2006 17:43:39 GMT
Problem with many thread groups in Non GUI mode.

We have a test plan with 50 threads in Thread Group.
Every thread group is modelling a separate user.
When we run the test in Non GUI mode some threads stop running in arbitrary
moment of time.
We tried to increase Ramp-up time and delay between requests but it didn't
We looked though the assertion logs and saw that for some threads requests
are not sent
from some time point.

Notes. 1. CPU was busy in about 100% during testing.
2. For 2-20 thread groups the test worked fine. For GUI mode (50 threads) it
works fine.
3. We are using the next parameters for Non GUI JMeter mode:
java -Xincgc -jar ApacheJMeter.jar -n -t <...>

Can anybody help us?
Thanks in advance,

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: