jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Ed <eddythejek...@gmail.com>
Subject Target System load query tools
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2006 00:38:02 GMT
I'd like to add a query (maybe a web service call) to my j-meter test to
query various server health parameters between my normal http test requests.
I realize this will effect the test itself, but it would be usefull none the
less.

What are the most relevant target system perameters to look at when testing
a server with j-meter?
Also what tools or system commands are most relevent to execute on the
system under test? If I knew the best system commands to execute, I could
implement a web service to execute them myself.

I'm not a testing expert so any pointers to resources on this are
appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
--
Ed