jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Choudh...@labware.com
Subject Converting HttpRequest sampler with HttpRequestHTTP Client samplers in a script
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2006 10:17:07 GMT
Earlier I was using 2.1.1 and now I am using 2.2 version of Jmeter. when
we were in 2.1.1 we were using HttpRequest sampler and now in 2.2 we are
using HttpRequestHTTP Client samplers. At that time I wasnt aware of the
limitations of the dafault Java implementation version of the sampler ie
HttpRequest  sampler.

Is there any way that with Jmeter 2,2   can I change the script (keeping
it as it is) and just replace the HttpRequest sampler with HttpRequestHTTP
Client sampler. It took me months to write that script. I dont want to
rewrite that. Please help.I would have ideally liked to use some "find and
replace" function.

Regards,

Subhrajyoti
Mobile: +919830079545