jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Sacha Michel Mallais <sa...@global-village.net>
Subject Re: Help with regexFunction
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2006 20:26:00 GMT
Hi Sebb,

Thanks for your response.

On Sep 7, 2006, at 11:13 AM, sebb wrote:

> Checking the content of a response is usually handled by using an
> Assertion:
> http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/
> component_reference.html#assertions

Yes, I have successfully used a Response Assertion to check the
content of a response, but in this case I want to control which
sampler gets executed next.  If the login succeeds, sampler A gets
run, if not, sampler B gets run.

> But if you do want to use the RE function, then I suggest you try it
> in a JavaSampler so you can see what is returned.
>
> Or wrap it in the __log() function.

Yes, that did help, thanks.

After much trial and error, this appears to work:
Title</title>'

Cheers,

sacha

--
Sacha Michel Mallais             Code Sculptor
Global Village Consulting Inc.   http://www.global-village.net/