jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Oliphant, Erich \(Contr\) \(Mission Systems\)" <Erich.Oliph...@ngc.com>
Subject RE: HTTP URL rewriting modifier
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2006 18:49:34 GMT
Hi,
Here are a few examples from the first page that contains the session
id:
--
nav_openWindow(url + '?vsess=bkhdbkHfllasinma',windowname, wwidth,
wheight, fs);

window.location="/cgi-bin/wspd_cgi.sh/WService=dts_DEVL11_ws_lroberts/do
cprep/nu-cleanup.w/vsess=bkhdbkHfllasinma&calledby=nu-navigation";

<input type="HIDDEN" name="vsess"      value="bkhdbkHfllasinma">
--
The HTML and js on these pages is a little tortured, as you can see the
vsess is defined in serveral places.  Now I also noticed a few lines

var cURL = 'nu-ch-print.w?vsess=' + escape(vsess) + '&p_vchnum=' +
escape(vchnum) + '&atime=' + atime.getTime()

y.name = "vsess";

--

Is is possible that one of these is confusing the regexes ?

Thanks!