jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Oliphant, Erich \(Contr\) \(Mission Systems\)" <Erich.Oliph...@ngc.com>
Subject HTTP URL rewriting modifier
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2006 17:52:30 GMT
Hi I am trying to use the http url rewriting modifier in a load
scenario.  The "Session Argument Name" is returned by my application's
pages in  a hidden form variable.  However the modifier doesn't seem to
'see' it, it appends a blank session variable to the URL's even after
the pages with the session var are received.  The docs are a little
light about the specifics/limitations of this modifier.  Should it work
under these circumstances ?

My test has everythign directly under the thread group.  The URL
Rewriting Example in 6.1 of the manual shows the modifier under a Simple
Controller.  Is this required/necessary?

Thanks in advance