jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Tony PAUVREAU" <tony.pauvr...@procapital.fr>
Subject RE: jmeter 2.2 - proxy settings doesn't work
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2006 14:06:55 GMT
Im sorry it doesnt work witj jmeter 2.2 official release!!! (NB it works
withs jmeter 2.1.1)

Thread Name: Groupe de Thread 1-1
Sample Start: Mon Sep 18 16:03:33 CEST 2006
Load time: 92156
HTTP response code: Non HTTP response code
HTTP response message: Non HTTP response message

HTTP response headers:

GET http://www.google.fr/index.html
[no cookies]
Request Headers:

java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect
	at java.net.Socket.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at java.net.Socket.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.protocol.DefaultProtocolSocketFactory.createSo
cket(DefaultProtocolSocketFactory.java:79)
	at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.protocol.DefaultProtocolSocketFactory.createSo
cket(DefaultProtocolSocketFactory.java:121)
	at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection.open(HttpConnection.java:706)
	at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector.executeWithRetry(HttpMethod
Director.java:386)
	at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector.executeMethod(HttpMethodDir
ector.java:170)
	at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpClient.java:396)
	at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpClient.java:324)
	at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler2.sample(HTTPSampler2.jav
a:527)
	at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(HTTPSamplerBa
se.java:658)
	at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(HTTPSamplerBa
se.java:647)
	at org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.run(JMeterThread.java:247)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)