jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Hoffman, Matthew" <hoffm...@ctc.com>
Subject RE: JMeter 2.2 and Eclipse
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2006 15:22:38 GMT
Thanks.  Can you tell me where I can get the newest version of the ApacheJMeter_core.jar file?

Also, where in the properties file do I change the "Save As Version" mentioned below?

Thanks again.

Matthew Hoffman
CTCnetâ Project Manager
Software Engineer
100 CTC Dr.
Johnstown, PA 15904
(814) 269-2528
hoffmanm@ctc.com

-----Original Message-----
From: sebb [mailto:sebbaz@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, September 15, 2006 11:07 AM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Re: JMeter 2.2 and Eclipse

On 15/09/06, Hoffman, Matthew <hoffmanm@ctc.com> wrote:
> First off.  Does Jmeter 2.2 work when trying to integrate into Eclipse?

Yes, I do all my development in Eclipse.

Make sure you set the classpath correctly - start by copying
eclipse.classpath to .classpath, and adjust as needed.

You need to ensure that the ApacheJMeter_core.jar file is on the
run-time classpath if you want to run under Eclipse.

> I am trying to run a test and is getting some conversion errors which
> makes me think it doesn't work.

What conversion errors?

> If not, is there a way to convert Jmeter 2.2 scripts to Jmeter 2.1.1?

What has this got to do with Eclipse?

You can try saving the scripts in earlier formats - see
jmeter.properties for details.

But this will only work if you have not used any of the new features.

And you will lose all the bugfixes.