jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HTTP URL rewriting modifier
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2006 09:48:18 GMT
On 20/09/06, Oliphant, Erich (Contr) (Mission Systems)
<Erich.Oliphant@ngc.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> Here are a few examples from the first page that contains the session
> id:
> --
> nav_openWindow(url + '?vsess=bkhdbkHfllasinma',windowname, wwidth,
> wheight, fs);

It won't find that one.

> window.location="/cgi-bin/wspd_cgi.sh/WService=dts_DEVL11_ws_lroberts/do
> cprep/nu-cleanup.w/vsess=bkhdbkHfllasinma&calledby=nu-navigation";

Nor that.

> <input type="HIDDEN" name="vsess"      value="bkhdbkHfllasinma">

It should find that; I'll double-check that later.

> --
> The HTML and js on these pages is a little tortured, as you can see the
> vsess is defined in serveral places.  Now I also noticed a few lines
> like this:
> --
> function printDefault(vsess, vchnum ) {
>
> var cURL = 'nu-ch-print.w?vsess=' + escape(vsess) + '&p_vchnum=' +
> escape(vchnum) + '&atime=' + atime.getTime()
>
> y.name = "vsess";
>
> --
>
> Is is possible that one of these is confusing the regexes ?

See above - the extractor only looks for certain kinds of session
definition; it definitely does not interpret javascript, so it won't
pick up session ids that are generated locally.